Monday, July 16, 2012

Doin' The Happy Dance...

She's sassy, she's feisty and she's doing the happy dance!
Welcome back to my blog and I hope you enjoy looking at
 The Old Gray Mare from the artist Lynne Stansbery
 at Squigglefly.  Isn't she a hoot?! 

If you haven't checked out the challenges at Squigglefly yet, you're going to love this one.  This weeks challenge is to use a....
RECIPE
Here's the skinny...you have to use all three of these items on your card
1) Ribbon or Lace  2) Brad or Eyelet  3) Die Cut - see specifics here.
There are 2 other sentiments that come with this image, but I really needed a congratulations card and so I've used the wonderful sentiment from Create With TLC and one personally generated sentiment on the PC. 

Thank you so much for your visit and all your very kind comments.
Happy Stamping...
Lisa xx



13 comments:

Michelle said...

Lol, what a crackin' card!! I hope I have that much get up and go at that age,lol, what am I saying? I don't have it now, lol!

Michelle :o)

Jeanne J. said...

Thanks for my daily dose of Humor! This card is so funny and clever! Love the sentiment and your happy dance image! You always make me smile!! Thanks Lisa!!

Chrissy said...

Thats me..I'm sure it is, I know those legs...that was the day I bought my wee card..oh! wait...I dont have a walker yet...oh! well, pretty close...fabulous image and colouring Lisa, she is magic..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy Bradley said...

What an adorable card - and awesome coloring!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

lol this is great Lisa! Love how you have coloured her...especially the ourfit! Those blues are so pretty and vibrant :)

Marjorie said...

Oh! I just love this Hun...Fantastic colouring and layout!! I love the way you put colour together, and your sentiments are fab..lovely dies too..
Also wanted to say your picks on your MIM post were fabulous..I was saying it in my brain but the fingers didn't respond...to little time and so much to do lol!!
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Unknown said...

Wish I had a little happy in my dance. All I have is tired and more tired. :) Your sassy lady is beautifully colored and I love this fun-spirited card. Glad you had some serious crafty time this weekend.
Hugs,
L1

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol what a brilliant image .. it made me chuckle.. wish some of my patients were as agile as that lol!
Love her dotty t shirt!
Lisa x

Lori said...

Doing the Happy Dance - that's what I do when I visit your blog! So funny...

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love this card too. Awsome colouring Lisa.. You'll have to teach me that and love the layered design and choice of colours too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this cute card and you have colored it beautifully.

Tracy said...

Hmmm??? I always wondered what really went on in those nursing homes after dark. LOL She's a hoot Lisa! Thanks for the smile and chuckle. Later Twang!

Margaret said...

Wooooowee! This is one feisty grammy! Like looking into our future!!
As much as I adore this spunky and beautifully colored lady, I keep look at the stitching on here and thinking 'oooohhhhh!' I'm having sewer's envy right now (not sewer as in ewww..., but sewer as in needle and thread-ie. seamstress)!! Fantabulous card!